Davidoff Humidor Primos Macassar ADF
The storage of the best cigars requires an environment in which the fragile balance between humidity and temperature is maintained. The right storage of cigars is and has always been one of our most important concerns. That's why Davidoff invented the humidor. In a Davidoff Humidor, cigars are safe and stored at the best conditions. There is no better place for your cigar.
With a capacity of 25 to 35 cigars, the Primos Humidor is the perfect choice as a prelude to a new collection or as a compact second humidor, so that the favorite cigars are always in the best condition in the office. The slightly trimmed lid attaches to the leaf design of the line with a sleek asymmetry.
- Surface of high-gloss lacquered Macassar veneer
- For the "Primos" humidors only the most exquisite, natural veneers are processed with the utmost care
- Developed and manufactured exclusively for Davidoff
- Thanks to the exclusive self-regulating humidifier by Davidoff, an optimum relative humidity of 70-75% is guaranteed. When the relative humidity falls below the ideal value, the regulator releases moisture. If the value increases, for example due to external influences, the regulator absorbs excess moisture automatically.
- Special compartment for a cigar scissors or for a cutter
- Refined hinges and fittings of the highest quality
- Dividers for optimal classification and separation of cigars
- The inside is made of gabon wood, better known as Okoumé wood and originates from the west coast of Africa. This is odorless and tasteless. The Okoumé wood is hand painted to prevent it from being picked up by the wood instead of the cigars.
- No power sources or batteries required
- Capacity: 25 to 35 cigars, depending on the format
- Measurements: 279 x 239 x 108 mm