Boveda Butler - the Humidor Sensor
Keep a watchful eye on your cigars without lifting the lid of your humidor. The Boveda Butler monitors your humidor and its prized contents then sends humidity, temperature and impact alerts directly to your smartphone or tablet.
- Measure continuously the humidity and temperature values in your humidor and access these readings at any time.
- Receive push notifications when the readings are outside your custom humidity and temperature range.
- Analyze hourly, daily and monthly humidor readings shown in graphs.
- The Boveda Butler can store data of 10 days, if it is outside the Bluetooth range of the app.
- You can extend the reach to access real-time data from anywhere in the world by syncing up the Boveda Butler to a second compatible tablet or smartphone. Prerequisite: The second device must have at least iOS 10.0 or Android 5.0 installed.
- The app can manage up to 5 humidors. Each humidor needs its own Boveda Butler.
Place the Boveda Butler directly on your cigar or attach it inside the lid of the humidor. The Boveda Butler communicates via Bluetooth® with the free Boveda app on your iOS 10.0+ or Android 5.0+ mobile device. Before initial use, the Boveda Butler must be calibrated with the supplied Boveda One-Step Calibration Kit for 24 hours.
Would you like to know more details? An easy-to-understand, illustrated, step-by-step guide can be found in this PDF download (in English).
The Boveda Butler includes:
- 1 Boveda One-Step Calibration Kit
- 1 Boveda Butler (2 "x 1 1/4" x 1/2 ")
- 1 user manual (in English)
- 1 standard button battery CR2032
- 1 piece of Velcro for mounting
- Mesurements of the Butler: 2" x 1 1/4" x 1/2"