Maccarrone Rinascimento Humidor for 150 cigars
Maccarrone presents a unique masterpiece, completed by the combination of precious wood essences such as Macassar Ebony, Sapele Mahogany, Pomelè Eucalyptus, Maple and Dyed Toulipier. Enriched with tiny laser engraved details. The motif is the "Spedale degli Innocenti" is a historic building in the center of Florence, located on the Piazza Santissima Annunziata. It was built as an orphanage in 1419 according to a project by Filippo Brunelleschi, making it one of the first Renaissance buildings ever.
- Interior paneling made of the finest solid wood "Cedrella odorosa"
- Inlaid with five different veneers
- More than 12 layers of polyester finish, hand polished
- Thick brass gold plated hardware designed and made in Italy
- 1 removable tray
- 2 acrylic polymer humidifiers
- 1 synthetic hygrometer of German quality
- Capacity for 150 cigars, Robusto size
- Width 40cm / 15.80 inch
- Depth 24cm / 9.50 inch
- Height 18 cm / 7 inch