Morici Roma Humidors grained wood
Morici was founded in 1979 in Recanati, birthplace of the poet Giacomo Leopardi and cradle of the brand's craft.
Driven by a passion for the craft, Luciano Morici and his wife Doriana Marconi founded their company in the late seventies. They design and manufacture wooden and leather accessories for the most important companies in the region. The small artisan workshop has grown into a company with a fundamental artisanal vocation.
Their products are the result of the best Italian craftsmanship in the processing of wood and leather. Morici products are designed and manufactured entirely in Italy.
- Space for 40-50 cigars
- High gloss polyester finish
- Cedar wood, gold-plated metal hinges
- Felt underside
- Integrated digital hygrometer
- Magnetic Boveda holder made of cedar wood (for 1x 60g Boveda)
- Outside (H x W x L): 11.7 cm x 31.4 cm x 23.4 cm
- Interior (H x W x L): 7.4 cm x 27.6 cm x 19.6 cm
- Weight: 2.62kg